Fwd: GtkFileChooserDialog question

Forwarding to the list as well...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Igor Korot <ikorot01 gmail com>
Date: Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 8:03 PM
Subject: Re: GtkFileChooserDialog question
To: Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com>

Emmanuele,

On Thu, Sep 18, 2014 at 8:52 AM, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> wrote:
hi Igor;

next time, you should probably use the API reference:

https://developer.gnome.org/gtk2/2.24/api-index-full.html — just
search for "::map", which points you here:

https://developer.gnome.org/gtk2/2.24/GtkWidget.html#GtkWidget-map

also, there's no need to use connect-after: GtkWidget::map is a
run-first signal, so the class handler will run before your callbacks.

IIUC, all I need to do is to write:

gboolean show_hidden( my_gtk_chooser_dialog, <some_gdk_event>, 0 )
{
     gtk_file_chooser_set_show_hidden( my_gtk_chooser_dialog, TRUE );
     return FALSE;
}

correct?

Now the question is: what event should I pass to that function?

Thank you.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.