Problem in using GLib functions with structure

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have been using the Glib to make doubly linked list of structures on eclipse of Ubuntu. I have encountered problem in using “g_list_find” and “g_list_remove” functions for structure data type.

When I used both of the above functions, I first entered the data and stored them in the structure. I used the pointer of the entered data and fed into the above function after typecasting structure pointer as “gpointer”. But, when I took the output of the program after compiling, neither of the function find nor deleted the inputted structure data.

Also, I want to ask is there any problem in using structure instead of regular data types like integer, float, etc to use Glib functions?

How can I make ‘GCompareFunc’ to compare elements of the structure as tried to make normal comparison functions but they did not work out?

Satyam Singh