GtkIconView: Change highlight of Icons

Hi all,

Im trying to understand how to change the highlights of icons when using for
example Thunar (file-browser).

<http://gtk.10911.n7.nabble.com/file/n85723/screenshot4.png>

As you can see in my picture above, I highlighted the folder
"CytoscapeConfiguration", however, I only want to highlight the text and not
the icon. I want to keep the icons to have their white color.

I tried to do this by adding this in my gtkrc file:

Code:
style "default" {
      GtkIconView::selection-box-alpha = 0

     engine "murrine" {
          rgba = TRUE
    }
}

class "GtkIconView"     style    "default"

However, this does not seem to have any effect on what I try to do. Any clue
on how to achieve my goal?