How to change one specific color in GtkTreeView

I use FlatStudioDark GTK theme from here:
http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php?content=154296

In that theme I have some problems to change one specific color (I think is
one of the GtkTreeView element). Let me show you with pictures.

You see in the picture the file-browser "Thunar", I want to have the same
color over all rows and columns, for example the columns: "Name", "Size",
"Type" all show the same colors in each row, but the selected "Date
Modified" on the right is more dark for the rows (or area). How do I change
the darkened color in "Date Modified" to be the same as the other columns
and rows?

<http://gtk.10911.n7.nabble.com/file/n85693/screenshot2.png>