From: gtk-list [mailto:gtk-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of alexsson
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2014 2:12 AM
To: gtk-list gnome org
Subject: How to change one specific color in GtkTreeView

I use FlatStudioDark GTK theme from here:
http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php?content=154296

In that theme I have some problems to change one specific color (I think is one of the GtkTreeView element).
Let me show you with pictures.

You see in the picture the file-browser "Thunar", I want to have the same color over all rows and columns,
for example the columns: "Name", "Size", "Type" all show the same colors in each row, but the selected "Date
Modified" on the right is more dark for the rows (or area). How do I change the darkened color in "Date
Modified" to be the same as the other columns and rows?

<http://gtk.10911.n7.nabble.com/file/n85693/screenshot2.png>