Re: Routing scroll events in a Gtk.Overlay

On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 1:19 PM, richard boaz <ivor boaz gmail com> wrote:
instead of using GTK to route the events correctly, is it not possible (possibly preferable) to route all events to your own handler which you yourself can further negotiate and forward to the necessary widget?

I hadn't considered that solution. This whole thing is supposed to live beside other GTK widgets in a toplevel window. My immediate reaction is that wouldn't work, since it would also trap events going to those other widgets. But I'll think about it some more.