Re: Color for selections

Thanks, that seems to work as expected. There is a nice piece of code
illustrating the procedure here (from git://git.gnome.org/evincemaster):

https://code.ohloh.net/file?fid=X8fZTvkzyVB3u7kL5jpLSGknMV0&cid=JMGdDhvyM0I

On 27.07.2014 14:03, Jasper St. Pierre wrote:
In GNOME, we use a fairly dark blue color for selections.

You can get it by applying the GTK_STYLE_CLASS_RUBBERBAND style to your
widget. If you don't have a widget, you can use the gtk_render_* APIs on a
style context so that the background and border are rendered correctly.