Re: pkg.m4 missing in pkg-config v0.28 tool download for GTK+ 3.x on win32

thanks:) but, I cannot find the Gtk3.10 version here http://www.tarnyko.net/repo/gtk3_build_system/

Le Dimanche 26 janvier 2014 7h49, Tarnyko <tarnyko tarnyko net> a écrit :
Hello Narcisse,

narcisse doudieu siewe writes:

> Hello Tarnyko,
> Many thanks to your great work on making Gtk3 available on Windows.
> I need your help to build the 3.10 version of Gtk for a management software of
> a Optical fiber project for my campagny...it is very hard to compile glib2.38
> could you help me please? some suggestion

Although GTK+ 3.10.x has already been built, and you can find binaries of it
by searching some of the links available here, it still has some problems.
That's why the official downloage page only lists 3.6.4. For a more detailed
view of what still needs to be done :

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-devel-list/2013-December/msg00006.html

Please be aware or this if you decide to use the binaries.

If you want to build it yourself, you may look at
http://www.tarnyko.net/repo/gtk3_build_system/ .

Regards,

Tarnyko