Re: pkg.m4 missing in pkg-config v0.28 tool download for GTK+ 3.x on win32

Hello Tarnyko,
Many thanks to your great work on making Gtk3 available on Windows.
I need your help to build the 3.10 version of Gtk for a management software of
a Optical fiber project for my campagny...it is very hard to compile glib2.38
could you help me please? some suggestion