Re: GtkRecentManager

hi;

nothing has changed in GtkRecentManager for quite a while — except
maybe the location of the file, which is in
$HOME/.local/share/recently-used.xbel (as per specification) instead
of $HOME/.recently-used.xbel. the file is automatically migrated by
gtk 2.x from the location in $HOME to $HOME/.local/share; gtk 3.x
already assumes the file is in its specified location. that's pretty
much the only change in GtkRecentManager since the 2.x days.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.