Re: Building GTK+ 3.0 with Visual Studio 2013

Thanks for your reply, John. I have the problem that GTK drag'n'drop does not work on Windows 7 while Kaspersky Security 2014 or TuneUp Utilities 2014 is running. I just want to debug into the GTK source to see if I can fix it myself... maybe a too ambitious aim.