Re: Accuracy of motion events

you can find a discussion and one possible solution of this in a previous thread:

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-list/2011-July/msg00059.html

r-

On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 4:29 PM, ax487 <ax487 gmx de> wrote:
Hello all,

I am wondering about the rate at which pointer motion events are
generated. In my application I draw strokes on a canvas. I noticed that
if I move the pointer at a high velocity the strokes no longer appear as
smooth as for slower pointer motions. The time between motion events (>=
10ms) seems to be inadequate to capture the motion correctly. Is there
anyway to increase the time accuracy?

ax487