From: Dub <dubcanada gmail com>;
To: <gtk-list gnome org>;
Subject: Fwd: Compiling using MSVC 2014 - gdkenumtypes.h missing?
Sent: Thu, Aug 7, 2014 1:40:23 AM

Hello,

I am following https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/GTK%2B/Win32/MSVCCompilationOfGTKStack#Going_further and I got everything done and I am at the GTK stage. But I seem to have either missed something or are completely blind.

I keep getting an error

fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'gdk/gdkenumtypes.h': No such file or directory

Now looking for that file I am unable to find it, but I see a template file. This template file seems to have some placeholders.

How can I get these placeholders filled in? So I can use this file.