RES: tooltip with drag and drop between two treeviews

Paul,

I appreciate your honest but if any solution is possible and I know is it, I will try it.

If I don´t have a direct function to activate this tooltip while I am dragging some item between treestores inside treeview. I could try any other methods like create a little window without buttons and titles only with messagem. This is one idea! If you have some time give a “tip” about your idea and I will try to use it here into this program. It´s not necessary write the code. I need only the idea, I will find how to do the rest.

Thanks,

Ubirajara