Re: GTK+3 Win32 bundles available on gtk.org

LE GARREC Vincent writes:
Good job,
Just few questions : who's in charge of maintaining the packages ?

Hi Vincent, I'm maintaining the build environment and occasionally report/fix bugs in the backend. It's of course as always a more global work.
why the
latest version (3.10.2) is not available ? why not using latest version of
other library (pixman, ...) It could help people to test the lib and found
bugs.

The available bundles are synchronized with the lib versions you can find in popular linux distros. 3.10.2 isn't there because I didn't setup do yet, but it's WIP. I personally find it too bleeding-edge to be provided on gtk.org, but it will land on http://win32builder.gnome.org. Regarding Cairo/Pixman, there used to be a bug which broke icons, but it seems to be fixed in latest version. So I'll likely use it in 3.10.2.
The continuous bundle is not up to date since the 6th October. Is it
because the source do not compile anymore for Windows ?

Build VM was being updated. Should be OK now, bundle will be produced soon.
I'm asking all theses questions because actually I build the library by my
own work and I would like to know if I can safely remove my work and use
the one from gtk.org instead of.

It's up to you of course, but most reports were positive. I suggest you try to use the gtk.org bundle so bug reports will be easier to handle.
Regards,
Vincent,