Re: GTK+3 Win32 bundles available on gtk.org

Good job,

Just few questions : who's in charge of maintaining the packages ? why the latest version (3.10.2) is not available ? why not using latest version of other library (pixman, ...) It could help people to test the lib and found bugs.
The continuous bundle is not up to date since the 6th October. Is it because the source do not compile anymore for Windows ?

I'm asking all theses questions because actually I build the library by my own work and I would like to know if I can safely remove my work and use the one from gtk.org instead of.

Regards,
Vincent,