Re: "gettext-runtime" is not available

ok, I will try it

Le Vendredi 1 novembre 2013 21h03, Tarnyko <tarnyko tarnyko net> a écrit :
narcisse doudieu siewe writes:

> hello I have the following error in the execution of my program:
>
> the procedure entry point g_mutex_clear could not be located in the dynamic link library libglib-2.0-0.dll
>
> I use the Gtk+-3.6.4 version available on windows plateform
>
> I use windows 7

Hello,

$ strings libglib-2.0-0.dll |grep g_mutex_clear
g_mutex_clear

It's in there.

Be careful not to have an older version of GTK+ installed in a system path
(typically, \WINDOWS or a path specified in %PATH%). Best solution is to do
"echo %PATH%" and delete all versions of the DLLs found in these folders. Or
put the newest "libglib-2.0.dll" in the same folder as your program.

Regards,
Tarnyko