Re: "gettext-runtime" is not available

narcisse doudieu siewe writes:
hello I have the following error in the execution of my program: the procedure entry point g_mutex_clear could not be located in the dynamic link library libglib-2.0-0.dll I use the Gtk+-3.6.4 version available on windows plateform
I use windows 7

Hello,
$ strings libglib-2.0-0.dll |grep g_mutex_clear
g_mutex_clear It's in there. Be careful not to have an older version of GTK+ installed in a system path (typically, \WINDOWS or a path specified in %PATH%). Best solution is to do "echo %PATH%" and delete all versions of the DLLs found in these folders. Or put the newest "libglib-2.0.dll" in the same folder as your program.
Regards,
Tarnyko