Using json-glib in an input method

Hi,

I'm working on an Input Method (IM) (via  GtkIMContext) that uses JsonParser/Reader from json-glib to load configuration information from JSON files. When the IM is first loaded from the context menu in a GtkTextView it loads the JSON fine. However, if the IM is unloaded via the context menu and then reloaded I get:

imtest:26416): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: cannot register existing type `JsonParser'
(imtest:26416): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_once_init_leave: assertion `result != 0' failed
(imtest:26416): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_new: assertion `G_TYPE_IS_OBJECT (object_type)' failed

and the program hangs.

I'm pretty new to Gtk and am at a loss here as I don't register the JsonParser in the first place. Any pointers to where to look would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Pete