Re: Compile Pango1.32.6 on micro itron

On Wed, May 01, 2013 at 02:37:56PM -0400, Jasper St. Pierre wrote:
config.h is generated by automake.

Actually, config.h is generated by running ./configure.

You will need to use autoconf / automake

No, you will not need them for normal compilation from tarballs.

The GNU build system is constructed precisely with that goal that such
special tools are only needed on the developer's system, *not* on the
target system where you compile the programs or libraries.