Re: Compile Pango1.32.6 on micro itron

config.h is generated by automake. You will need to use autoconf / automake in order to compile most GTK+/GNOME libraries.

On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 11:41 PM, Phyllis <yihsun817 gmail com> wrote:
Hi all,

I want to compile Pango on an OS which is not famous as Linux,Windows, and
so on.

And because compile environmet setting, I should build it without using
Makefile.in and Makefile.am.

So  I put all *.c and *.h of Pango source code into a folder and compile
them with gcc.

However, I met some errors like the follows:

myfolder\pango_1.32.6\arabic-lang.c
myfolder\pango_1.32.6\basic-coretext.c"

error:  : cannot open source input file "config.h": No such file or
directory  #include "config.h"

Where is this config.h? which one I should include?

P.S. I could not find this file in pango souce code, I just found
config.h.in, config.h.win32,etc.

Warm wishes,
Phyllis