ATK dependency

Hi,
I am trying to configure GTK, it gave an error message:

checking for GDK_DEP... yes
checking for ATK... no
configure: error: Package requirements (atk atk-bridge-2.0) were not met:

No package 'atk-bridge-2.0' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables ATK_CFLAGS
and ATK_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.
=========
That has been posted numerous time, but no proper answer to this question.

As other people before me, I cannot fid the package.  I found an RPM, that is not properly packaged:

sudo rpm -i libatk-bridge-devel-2.8.1-1.mga4.i586.rpm

said I need dependencies that I have already installed successfully.

Is atk-bridge a single package or just a collection of a few packages?
Any expert who packaged GTK would give some hits?

Thanks.

Kemin