Installation Query

Hi,

I have subscribed to this list on advice from Marcus at acc, I had asked him the following questions regarding installation of the Windows 32 mirrored version of Gnome.

I have been asked to install the following package (gtk+-bundle 2.24.10-20120208 win32.zip) and am hoping you can answer a couple of questions re the installation process.

There are a large number of executable files in the Bin folder - do all these need to be run and is there any particular order which they should be run?
Is there a setup file anywhere which automates this process?

If anyone can answer these questions I'd very much appreciate it.

Regards

Eugene Healy
Configuration Management
Tel: 01 224 6077
Email:Eugene Healy centralbank ie

This e-mail is from the Central Bank of Ireland. The e-mail and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential and privileged and intended solely for the use of the individual or organization to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorised dissemination, distribution or copying, direct or indirect, of this e-mail and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete the material from your system.
Tagann an ríomhphost seo ó Bhanc Ceannais na hÉireann. Tá an ríomhphost, agus aon iatán a ghabhann leis, faoi rún agus faoi phribhléid agus ceaptha d’aontoisc le haghaidh úsáide an té nó na heagraíochta chun a ndíreofar iad. Tá dianchosc ar chraobhscaoileadh, ar dháileadh nó ar chóipeáil neamhúdaraithe ar bith, díreach nó indíreach, an ríomhphoist seo nó aon iatán a ghabhann leis. Má tá an ríomhphost seo faighte agat trí dhearmad, cuir an seoltóir ar an eolas agus scrios an t-ábhar ó do chóras le do thoil.