Re: Re: was utf8 deprecated or removed from glib?

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 7:14 PM, Lex Trotman <elextr gmail com> wrote:
The user files should be before the libraries when linking otherwise
the linker doesn't include functions that are not used *when the
library is encountered* on the command line.  If a file after that
needs them, then they are undefined.

Thanks, that explains it!
I didn't realize it would treat a user library any different to an installed library.
Maybe it only used to work because there was an installed version of libcs-less back then, but I changed the order of the pkg-config packages too and put the CFLAGS at the end of the command... and it works :)

Thanks again and sorry for the message glitch earlier... I clicked the wrong thing and could not un-send.