Re: build from source with minGW?

Am 09.01.2013 23:17, schrieb Angelica Perduta:
> I am enjoying developing software with Gtk+ on Windows, but I need to
> move on to a later version.
> There doesn't seem to be a package available.
> Also I would like users of my application to have a simple and common
> installation of the necessary run time dlls.
> I did see the post by Niklas Gürtler but I get an error saying the
> necessary file is it not accessible to me :(
>
> So I'm trying to build from source and have installed minGW for this
> purpose (after failing to build with MS studio express 2010).
>
> Currently I am stuck building Glib as after a while it reports:
> configure: error: Could not determine the values for AF_INET* constants
>
> I tried to decipher the configure script but it remains unintelligible
> to me so I was wondering if anyone knows what it's missing here?
> Thanks in advance
Hi Angelica,

what file exactly is missing with my installer? And what did you do that
resulted in the error? I am interested in making that installer work for
everyone. :)

I am also currently working on building some "framework" for easy
bundling of Gtk+3 + deps with windows applications that use NSIS for
deployment.

Greetings,
Niklas