problem with treeModelFilter / convert_child_iter_to_iter

Hi,

I use python3 / and gobject introspection and I am having some issues with my treeModel / treeModelFilter.

In short, when I want to know if a row is visible, I get the child row in the treeModel, and then I call:
self.modelfilter.convert_child_iter_to_iter(iter_)

But always the second time this is called for a given iter I get this warning:

/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/gi/types.py:47: Warning: g_sequence_iter_get_position: assertion `iter != NULL' failed
  return info.invoke(*args, **kwargs)

Any idea what could cause that? Could it be a problem in my code?

I use gtk 3.4.2 / python3-g3 3.4.2
Thanks in advance,
--
Yann