Re: glib: processing events in multiple threads

On Tue, 2013-04-30 at 15:40 +0100, Chris Vine wrote:
I have a C++ library which implements all three approaches using
futures, task managers and glib main loops which I can send you an url
for if you are not C++ allergic.  C++ variadic templates make this
particularly straightforward.

I'd love to see that code. All of my own code is in C++. I even wrote a
D-Bus binding generator for C++ around glib's gdbus which works entirely
with templates.

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.