Re: Is there some commands within jhbuild that can let me list all of the dependenced packages relative to a specific package?

On 11/08/2012 12:17 PM, Jasper St. Pierre wrote:
Use the '-r' option to show version information:

jhbuild list -r gtk+

Thanks a lot, but sometimes, the result will not give the version information, see the following for detail:

werner@debian-asus:~$ jhbuild list -r orca | grep orca
orca

In this case, which version should I know is OK?

Regards

--
.: Hongyi Zhao [ hongyi.zhao AT gmail.com ] Free as in Freedom :.