Re: Is there some commands within jhbuild that can let me list all of the dependenced packages relative to a specific package?

$ jhbuild list gtk+

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 5:40 AM, Hongyi Zhao <hongyi zhao gmail com> wrote:
Hi all.

Suppose I want to build the gtk+ with jhbuild,  considering that the git repo of gnome is so slowly for me.  So the most efficient way for me is that first  to list all of the dependenced packages relative to the gtk+.  Atfter this step, I can download all of the required packages and then put them to the proper locations using by jhbuild so to compile them with  jhbuild.

Any hints on how to obtain the dependenced packages relative to a specific package, say gtk+?   Is there some command for this type of thing?

Regards

--
.: Hongyi Zhao [ hongyi.zhao AT gmail.com ] Free as in Freedom :.