Re: jhbuild, from where can I find the whole list for all modules?

On 11/01/2012 10:39 AM, Jasper St. Pierre wrote:
It depends on the moduleset you're using.
Is there any command for listing all of the

module names and vesions in the current used moduleset
?

>Furthermore, when I use the above command, I don't give the version number
>for the corresponding  pakage/module, so I just want to know, by this way,
>which version of the specified pakage/module will be installed for me by the
>above command?
>Say, by using the following command:
>
>$ jhbuild build glib
>
>In this case, which version of glib will be installed for me by jhbuild?
You can check with `jhbuild info glib`
Thanks a lot, I've got it;-)

Regards

--
.: Hongyi Zhao [ hongyi.zhao AT gmail.com ] Free as in Freedom :.