Re: Problems with an applet execution

Well... I guess my question was another, if you misunderstand the
question, please let me know.

I want to develop an applet for my own use, so I have a development
issue question, I currently know witch technologies I have at my
disposal, thank you, I'm not doubting about my requirements.

Please if you going to answer the modified version of my question, don't
answer at all.

Regards.