Problems with an applet execution

Hello,

I'm developing a GNOME Panel applet for GNOME 3 (with D-Bus) in Python.

I'm having a problem with this, when I add my applet through the "Add
to panel" dialog, GNOME Panel never launch my executable script that
contain the applet code (the file has execution permissions). When I
execute the script manually, the added applets works fine.
I have currently installed the panel-applet file in
/usr/share/gnome-panel/4.0/applets and the DBus service file in
/usr/share/dbus-1/services.

Anyone have a suggestion?
Thanks in advance!