Re: GtkApplication Thread Initialization

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 1:45 PM, Paul Davis <paul linuxaudiosystems com> wrote:
>   /* Initialize threading in older libraries */
>>
>> #if (!GLIB_CHECK_VERSION (2, 31, 0))
>>   g_thread_init (NULL);
>> #endif
>>
>> #if (!CLUTTER_CHECK_VERSION (1, 9, 0))'
>

> these are compile time checks ... seems unwise, no?

Perhaps, I had this project where I've been working with 2
versions of Clutter, one old version running on the embedded
device with mali gpu, the other on my desktop... I was avoiding
warnings is all... (all the new deprecation warnings... that drive
you up the wall...)