Re: GtkApplication Thread Initialization

Thank you for the reply!

I will try just g_thread_init (NULL). It did not initialize by default using gtk+ 3.4.3-1 (using Arch Linux).

I assumed that I needed to do the gdk_threads_enter (); and gdk_threads_leave (); like before and that didn't work at all.

I dug through the source code and did not see any place it was initializing so I assumed I had to do it myself.

-Jeff