Re: Compiling GTK program for Mac on Linux

On 01/26/2012 06:27 PM, Paul Davis wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 7:58 PM, Paul Miller <miller874 gmail com> wrote:
>> Can anyone give my some information on how I would compile a GTK program for
>> Mac on Linux?
>
> you almost certainly cannot do this.

Back in the 10.3 PPC days I had a full, working cross-compiler setup on
Linux.  I wasn't using GTK at the time, but I could emit full Qt-based
app bundles.  Was pretty slick.  After 10.4 came out and fat binaries, I
couldn't get things working.  And now they've switched compilers, so
it's looking less and less likely.