High Quality Icon For GtkWindow

Hi Everybody in the mailing list

I’m trying to set icon for my GtkWindow but why the quality decrease when it show in Dash(overview in gnome shell) ?

i use gtk_window_set_icon and use gdk_pixbuf_new_from_file for loading my icon

and my icon size is 128x128 and the type is png also i resize it to 64x64 but it didn't have any influence

also i use gtk_window_set_default_icon_name ("eog"); to test some other icon and the result is the eog icon quality decrease too!

you can see it in http://up98.org/upload/server1/02/a/y2v05wuq758mebtl1y8d.jpg

Regard Bijan Binaee