Re: How to grab key combination event in GDK?

So whats the replacement ? Set key event handlers for every single window ?

That makes no sense. Why remove a function which works perfectly well,
which people are relying on ?

WHY WHY WHY ??? I just do not get it. Do you just roll a dice and
decide which function to drop next ?

Im sorry, but all I have seen so far of GTK+3 is function after
function being removed, little or no documentation explaining the
replacement, no reasoning given as to why any function has to be
removed.

I can tell you what will happen. You will have a whole load of
applications using GTK+2 which will never be upgraded to GTK+3. Then
you will have a load of GTK+3 apps. You will end up having to support
both sets. Good luck to you all in that.

</rant>

Regards,
Salsaman.

http://lives.sourceforge.net