Re: Trouble with autogen.sh: HAVE_INTROSPECTION does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL

I found a solution from this webpage: https://live.gnome.org/GObjectIntrospection/AutotoolsIntegration

I needed to copy missing m4 scripts for autogen/configure/make to run correctly.
First it was introspection.m4 from git/gobject-introspection/m4 that was missing (for autogen).
Then it was gsettings.m4 from git/glib/m4macros that was missing (for make).

Eventually (frustrated), I copied everything from my sandbox share/aclocal/ to git/gtk+/m4.  After, the whole build worked OK.

As I said in prior mail, I guess this was a bad build env.  However, I find it strange that these m4 build issues only appear in GKT+ from Git.  I worked hard to recompile my whole GTK+ sandbox from various Git projects.  All of them worked fine except for GTK+.

Here is the list of other projects I compiled from various Git repos as part of my GTK+ sandbox:
* GLib
* GObject Introspection
* ATK
* Gdk-Pixbuf