Merry Christmas!

Hello,every one here!Merry Christmas and happy new year!I am a new man here and I come from China.I don't know  is it a right place to put these topics.I found glib didn't have an atom data structure,which I thought was very important to develop programs to manipulate symbols.I wrote a version of this and do you know is there possiblity that glib will provide one in the future?Looking forward for your replies.Thanks for your kind attention.