setting a monospace font in .gtkrc-2.0

Hello,

I have been trying to change the fonts used by eclipse which I believe are borrowed from my ubuntu system. Using `gtk-chtheme` I was able to change the default font and some of the fields in eclipse have changed as well while others remained the same. In gtk3, there are different font settings for:

- default font
- document font
- monospace font
- window title font

is it possible to modify these in gtk2 as well? I know I can set fonts from eclipse menus but I'm using a few different eclipse on my system and there are quite a lot of different fonts in the menu so it would be nice to do this globally for all gtk2 applications. My current `.gtkrc-2.0` is:

# -- THEME AUTO-WRITTEN DO NOT EDIT
include "/usr/share/themes/Ambiance/gtk-2.0/gtkrc"

style "user-font" {
    font_name = "Ubuntu 11"
}

widget_class "*" style "user-font"

gtk-font-name="Ubuntu 11"

include "/home/gokce/.gtkrc.mine"

# -- THEME AUTO-WRITTEN DO NOT EDIT

I didn't subscribe to the list, I hope that won't be a problem if I get a reply..

Regards,
gokcehan