gtk question.

Hi all this is Federico from Italy, I am working on two opensource projects
one is a debugger for Opencobol and another is a Gui for opencobol.
Both projects  are on sourceforge and some documents are also available at www.tp-srl.it (site of mine).

This is the question. For the GuiCobol I must define some new events for widgets (typically GTK-Windows). In particular I need to add one that is emitted when the form is created (first time only).

I have found some notes about you and at

So I am getting the liberty to bothering you about that. Is there a complete example for that  ? I am having some trouble for making it.

Best regards

Federico