Re: the start-up process of gtk+ app

On 04/12/2012 08:50 PM, ÖÜÁú wrote:
> I konw we first need to initialize via gtk_init(),then create a
> window via gtk_window_new. But now,I want to know the process of the
> initialization ,the create of window ,etc. And eventually ,to
> understanding the gtk+ 3 how to call the x11 backend and display the
> gtk+ 3 application.

Your best bet is to open the code and take a look for yourself.  Another
thing you should do is build GTK from source with full debugging
enabled, then run your gtk app in a debugger (like ddd) and trace the
execution into GTK.  If you build GTK from source you'll be able to step
into GTK code and see what's going on.