Re: GTK TreeView control in Windows (DND issue)

On 15 Sep 2011, at 20:04, David Nečas wrote:

> I can do this as I am in the opposite situation (having Gtk+ built from
> source on Linux but only pre-built Win32 binaries – and also no real MS
> Windows, just Wine).  Do you want me to use a specific Gtk+ version?

Okay - not sure how far you'll be able to get with only pre-built Wine binaries.  I suppose you could at least let us know whether the pointer addresses on Linux look sensible though (the first printout to appear should be the correct address).  FWIW Im using gtk+-2.20.0 and glib-2.24.0 but from what people have said, the problem is evident in all recent versions.  Thanks and good luck!

John