Re: picture slide show flicker and previous image flush problem

I'm wondering if the cario is the right solution.

Because there are window transparency based on image transparency. I
played a looped movie indefinitely in the X root window. And I need to
paint a picture on it, like logo.

I still need to mask the image window background, right?

Jerry