Re: GtkNotebook

gtk_notebook_set_scrollable, according to http://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/3.1/GtkNotebook.html#gtk-notebook-set-scrollable , "Sets whether the tab label area will have arrows for scrolling if there are too many tabs to fit in the area."

This is not the functionality I mentioned.  We want to be able to use the scroll wheel on our mouse to switch between tabs in GTK+ 3, as was the case in GTK+ 2.

Is this still possible in GTK+ 3, or if not, why has it not been made an option?