Re: GtkFileChooser: How to select files that are inside subfolders?

Thank you Ian! I have written a recursive function to read all the directories and files.

#include <gtk/gtk.h>

void read_all_files(const gchar* file) {
  GDir *dir = g_dir_open(file, 0, NULL);

  while ((file = g_dir_read_name(dir))) {
    if (!g_file_test(file, G_FILE_TEST_IS_DIR)) {
      g_print("%s was opened\n", file);
    }
    else {
      read_all_files(file);
    }
  }
}

However, it seems that this function still only reads the 1st level of subdirectory and print out all the files there and not reading any file at 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc... levels. Do you have any suggestion on how to improve this function so that it will import every single file and all subfolders nested deeply inside the main folder?