Re: GtkFileChooser: How to select files that are inside subfolders?

GtkFileChooser is merely a path selector. You can retrieve the path
chosen by the user by calling gtk_file_chooser_get_file* family of
functions. After that you do what you want with them.

See g_dir_open, g_dir_read_name and g_file_test.

Ian L.