Re: Missing gtk_widget_set_can_focus, have (_)_gtk_widget_set_can_focus

On 09/07/2011 21:50, rendaw wrote:
> I'm trying to link the GTK+-2.22 Windows "all in one" binaries with MinGW and

I suspect you mean the GTK+ binaries included with the PyGTK All-in-one
installer I've built some time ago? I so - to clarify - the GTK+
binaries included with it are those Tor used to build (those available
from ftp.gnome.org/www.gtk.org).

> I'm getting this when I run my application:
> "The procedure entry point gtk_widget_set_can_focus could not be located in the
> dynamic link library libgtk-win32-2.0-0.dll."

I've checked for both GTK+ 2.22.0 and 2.22.1 and the function is
exported fine. Are you sure the executable you created picks up
the version of libgtk-win32-2.0.0.dll you are expecting?

Check that either:
- your executable lives in the same "bin" directory [1] as
  libgtk-win32-2.0.0.dll, everything should simply function
  correctly;
- or your PATH environment variable has the "bin" directory
  where libgtk-win32-2.0.0.dll lives [1] before anything else
  when executing your program (well, at least before any
  other "bin" directory that contains a GTK+ version)
  Changing the system or per user PATH environment variable
  is frowned upon. Set it from a .cmd/.bat file instead.

mvg,
Dieter

[1] still assuming the PyGTK aio installer that should be
something like:
C:\Python27\Lib\site-packages\gtk-2.0\runtime\bin or
/c/Python27/Lib/site-packages/gtk-2.0/runtime/bin if you're
working from an MSYS bash session.