Re: intl.dll vs. libintl.dll

On Saturday, February 5, 2011, Nerius Landys <nlandys gmail com> wrote:
> I compile the code snippet above in Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition.  In fact, I have an SVN project for this:

Have you tried in mingw? After years of annoyance I now finally have
quite a nice win32 gtk build system: I cross-compile from Linux with
mingw, using jhbuild to automate the process, then use nsis to build
the installer.

http://www.vips.ecs.soton.ac.uk/index.php?title=Build_on_windows

You can run it from cron and get an automated nightly build of
radiant-x.x-setup.exe too, its very easy.

John