Re: GtkBuilder and widget names
- From: David Nečas <yeti physics muni cz>
- To: Tristan Van Berkom <tvb gnome org>
- Cc: George Brink <siberianowl yahoo com>, gtk-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GtkBuilder and widget names
- Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 12:39:01 +0100
On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 03:44:56PM +0900, Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
> There is a way to access the name of the widget key in the builder file,
> however I've always been a little ticked about that.
> Can you name me one use case of how that would be useful ?
To avoid widget identification using g_object_set_data() etc. since you
already have identified them. And yes, you can avoid identification by
explicitly storing things in various structures and carrying these
structures around but why if it makes the code more complicated?
] [Thread Prev